Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Solar Power System Inspection

After ten days of trying to get somebody to inspect by electrical system I was notified that the system would be inspected "sometime Tuesday." This morning I received a phone call around ten o'clock from the person who installed the system. He informed me that he was in Almirante, en route to the house. That is about a twenty five minute trip. I called Mark, my realtor and told him I would be right over.

A boat operator solicited us and offered to take us over for $20 per half hour. This was quickly negotiated down to $12.50. Ten minutes later we were at the property. Victor was running the gas powered generator and testing the charging amperage which checked out at between 78 and 80 amps. He reported that there were four batteries and that they were in a 20% discharged state. Shortly thereafter he reported that a pair of solar panels was missing from the root.

Mark called Jeff, the house sitter who claimed that he had checked the panels the night before, an extremely unlikely claim. I paid Victor the $150 fee and we headed back to Bocas Town and paid the boat operator $30 for the 67 minutes.

Returning to town I checked my email to find that two of the postings on theft from my house had been deleted from the site. One of them specifically mentioned Becca Wrenn Thompson and her theft of my MacBook pro, which I purchased in May at Albrook mall for $1,455.20, and registered in my name, serial number SC02FN6TYDH2G. The other recounted an incident in which a Kindle, a Canon camera and a flashlight were stolen from my apartment.

I received another email from Becca in which she claimed to be in possession of documents that don't exist. I have urged her to post these police records she claims to have in her possession and that she constantly threatens me with. My favorite is her account of my being arrested in the park in Bocas for assault with a machete. On the day in question I was was in Panama City, 310 km away.

No comments:

Post a Comment