Thursday, August 4, 2011

Quiet Day, Great Dinner

I spent the day mostly in bed a much needed day of recuperation and rest. Rudy spent the day being Rudy a task few would dare to attempt. He continually knocked on my door to introduce me to the various subjects, err, students that are being taught his tortured English. I took special pity on the twenty two year old girl he tried to hook me up with.

These people are so parsimonious they turn off the room lights when they blink. Rudy observed that I had lights on in the bedroom and the living room and asked me how many rooms I could be in at a time, swear to god.

Dinner at Don Rufino's was very good and the company was excellent having managed to catch up with the couple that prompted this visit. Today I ahall hang out a little with them at the wonderful resort at which they are staying. Matias Zeledon of Down to Earth Coffee invited me to drop by. Maybe I can get him to brew me some of his awesome coffee; the last time I saw him he only sold beans although I did convince him to have a local restaurant brew me up a small batch. Hopefully he still sells those wonderful rocking chairs, if so I shall have to acquire a couple.

Today? Who knows? Lounging, sauntering in magnificent gardens, chatting poolside, perhaps the hanging bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment