Saturday, August 27, 2011

Getting there

Hayu is putting on some much needed weight and now barks at the door, rather than scratching on it to let me know he needs in.

I have a long way to go on his need incessant need for attention no amount of gentle correction will deter him from putting his paws on the table on which I am working to get attention. I'm afraid he is going to knock my computer to the floor someday.

He is a very tidy boy, he has never had an accident in the apartment. He crawls under the other houses to do his business, so cleaning up is a bit of a hassle.

The tenant of my house to be is supposed to vacate today at five. Tomorrow is inspection day. Monday the composting system is scheduled to be fixed. I am still waiting on some paperwork, surveys, sign offs.

After moving I will have to take the boat in to get the bottom painted. That should take about a week during which time I will be stranded if I can't get some water taxis to come by.

I wonder what will be left in the house after the current tenant finishes his plundering.

Have to turn the internet billing over to my name and get sky TV installed and the bars on the outbuilding put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment