Monday, September 21, 2009

Third World Infrastructure

just called the company again because of the internet speed, should be solved by Monday or Tuesday.

How is the meat ?
Jim September 18 at 10:42am
Not bad, beats anything at the local supers. I’ve just had the sausage (chicken?) and half the tenderloin, tasty but tougher than I would have expected for a tenderloin.
Saskia September 21 at 12:23pm
Jim, could you please check the water-level in the black outside water-tank ?
That seemed to be the problem, my pump doesn’t turn on anymore.
If the water level goes too low, please let me know or open the valve so it can fill up the tank again and after we close it again.
Thanks.

I’m off to Bri Bri now and you should have 2 MB internet by tomorrow or latest the day after.
Jim September 21 at 1:19pm
I’m good for a day or two.
Saskia September 21 at 3:49pm
ok, just open the valve before the pump runs dry and then close the valve again when its full.
Oh, and BTW… tomorrow supposedly no electricity from 8 to 12:30.
Internet should be good by tomorrow, took me ages there but tonight my ICE-friend will also come and check on it.
Jim September 21 at 3:37pm
Fuck me in the ass with a stick. BTW? Well, I guess I’ll just have to walk the beach and work after dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment