Sunday, September 6, 2009

Copy and Paste

Copy and Paste

You want fresh content? You think I have nothing better to do than blog?

Here’s a facebook thread.

Saskia wants to go to the beach….. aaaahhh… damn rain !
11 hours ago · Comment · Like / Unlike
me Not a sky in the clouds
11 hours ago · Delete
Saskia
Jim, remember the veggie and meat order today ? I’ll call you in let’s say 2 hours
11 hours ago
me
Somebody is jealous about you / us. I didn’t know if I should have come and join you guys at the club last night.
Good god woman you almost knocked me off my bike with the salutation. I left home without my machete.
11 hours ago · Delete
Saskia
jealous about ME ?? Nope… But of course you should have joined us. Thought you were too late for a date the speed you went by.
11 hours ago
Saskia
So, who’s jealous about you or me or you and me ??
10 hours ago
me
I’ll avoid the question and email you my produce and meat order. We’ll all have dinner when she comes down. In the mean time, don’t tell anybody about about the fact the I am running a home for wayward girls here.
10 hours ago · Delete
me
I need two ping pong paddles, some fur liners for handcuffs, 4′ of latex tubing, 40′ of silk ribbon,
two pulleys and a squeegee. Should I go to Bribri or Limon?
10 hours ago · Delete
Saskia
oh, so it’s somebody from YOUR part… that makes sense, haha. When she comes down… down… so, you are up on the hill an she comes down ? That makes her live where ?
And of course I won’t tell anybody anything…
10 hours ago
me
We’ll keep everything private and post it on Facebook. Discretion is important.
10 hours ago · Delete
Saskia
Ping-Pong ?? Fur-liners ? I know a good sex-shop in San Jose.. ha ha ha. San Pedro Mall… But you have to ask for permission to enter the back room. Don’t know why they brought ME there… Mrs. Innocent.
10 hours ago
Saskia
Exactly… Facebook is THE place for it… total discretion guaranteed.
10 hours ago
me
I think the black girl at the Pizzeria thinks that I am the father of your child.
She’s cute and her husband seems ok, he doesn’t speak a word of english.
10 hours ago · Delete
Saskia
Which Pizzeria ? Wow, now I have already 4 Dad’s for my child, great…
The 17 year old, the internet-technician, you and the real Dad… what about Tacho, you think he’s a candidate as well ?
10 hours ago
me
Oh god, I’ve been here less than two weeks and Tacho is cheating on me. What hell is wrong with people here?
10 hours ago · Delete
me
Which Pizzeria? First one north of here. I don’t know the name.
10 hours ago · Delete
Saskia
well, they are “life-enjoyers”… Tacho likes to share. What the heck you think happenes when I leave him alone with Yerri ? And the party is on when his wife comes down.
10 hours ago
me
You probably heard me laugh from here.
10 hours ago · Delete
Saskia
The one across the beach ? Or the one right behind the bridge before the supermarket ?
10 hours ago
Saskia
oh, that was you ? ;o)
10 hours ago
me
cheese order cheese I was hoping for camembert, roquefurt, brie and stilton
10 hours ago · Delete
me
I’ll be there in a minute.
10 hours ago · Delete
Saskia
and there comes Tacho….
9 hours agoFrom

No comments:

Post a Comment