Monday, June 17, 2013

Issis and Ella

"Jim, a girl is looking for you."  "Who?"  "She didn't say."

Who knows. Be diligent.  I am not that difficult to find. It's a small town and I am hardly a wallflower.

An hour later a redhead approached me. "Jim?"  "Yup."

Issis was from Brazil. She just oozed the famous sexuality of the country.  

"I'm bored, let's go have an adventure!"  "Where are we going?"  "Part of the adventure is the unknown.  Put your trust in me and you won't be disappointed."

First, a stretch of open water.  Her ass was pounding on the seat.  "Do you want a seat cushion?"  "No, I have a 'boom-boom butt.'" Indeed, she does.

I helped her aboard the skiff.  We headed out to Bahia Honda and pulled up to a dock.  Two manic dogs ran down a flight of stairs and started licking me furiously.   "Is that your house?"  "Yup." I scratched my puppies and we headed out to the end of the bay and beyond.

If one knows where one is going a small brackish river is readily located.  As it makes a quick bend after entry it is near invisible from any distance to the unknowing.  Ahh, it's a wonderous place.  Presently a Ngobe Indian paddled up behind us while we putted up the river. We reached the dock for a small community that lives in the jungle, chatted briefly with the Indian and headed back into the sunset.

"Jim, a girl is looking for you."  "She's right here." "No, another one."

Ella. From China.  The three of us sat down.  Mel joined us.  Then Jen.  I saw a friend, "Hey, Joe, we are about to stuff our faces with fresh yellowfin sashimi." Six of us troughed out.

Ella had just arrived in town and had her backpack.  Issis was living here. It was time to go home.  "Anybody want to stay at my place?"  Ella asked, "How far is it to your house?"  "Six miles."  "Wow, do you have a car?" "Nope.  Doesn't matter, I live on another island." "Can we walk there?" "???????? WTF?"

 Off to the store to get something for breakfast.  Issis and I walked some past some local ne'erdowells.  "Jim, you shure gotta fine one tonight!'"  She's from Brazil and took it in strut.

Issis and Ella and I said our goodbyes and headed out.  "You're in luck girl, I have a new toothbrush." Issis went in and brushed her teeth then Ella went into the shower and somehow managed to unscrew the valve stem completely and didn't notify me until she was done taking a shower with water pouring into and out of the wall. The floor in the guest bedroom had a pool of water.   I shut off the pump and threaded the stem back in.  Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment