Tuesday, June 11, 2013

C'mon Jessica

Sure, you want to go girl?   Come aboard.   Off to town.   I walked my pooch around, socializing her with people and trying to socialize her with other dogs and teach her to heel.

About two Jen and Mel were ready to go snorkeling.  About time.   Definitely working on Panama time.  Off to Old Bank, we walked most of the way to Wizard Beach, then back to the marina to get my snorkel gear out of my boat.  Out to Hospital Point.  

Ahh, the masks are brand new.   Well, I have some toothpaste.  I never know when I am going to spend the night somewhere other than my house.   I scrubbed the silicone off the inside of the lenses, spit on the lenses, rinsed them in water and sent them out.   Bobbing in the waves, I took the boat for a quick spin to pull the plug and drain the water that had accumulated over the stern in the short time I was idling.  This little skiff is definitely going to see bottom some day.

I returned.  Where the hell is Mel?  I picked up Jen and went back to a tour boat that was moored at a buoy.  There she is aboard the tour boat.  Not quite the andventurer that Jen is.  Well, the water should be calmer at my house.   Mel saw a jellyfish and immediately wanted out of the water.  Jen couldn't give a rat's ass.  

Off to the end of the bay and up a small river toward the bat cave.  Only got stuck a couple of times.  Sunken logs everywhere.  Back to town.   Back to the house.  Jessica crawled between my legs, scared of all of the pounding that was compressing my vertebrae.

This skiff barely burns gas but it is not much of a boat.  Gotta go, it's probably sinking right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment