Saturday, January 7, 2012

Random Shit


Let me see.

The dog, will I take your dog?  No I don't need another dog.  I don't want another dog.  You are leaving town tomorrow and have no home.  Oh, what the hell, if she is over a year old spayed and has her shots, I  will take her in.

Four Indians came by.  Just an hour or two's paddle for various reasons.  One to give me a quote on a boat house.  My Spanish is embarassingly bad.  Yup a 30 foot by 15 foot boat house with concrete posts in PVC in the water and membrillo uprights, Nispero deck and a metal roof.  I think he understood.  Maybe I will get a hamster hut.

Thanks for the dogs.  I had time to put some clothes on.  I don't know why I bothered to take them off all of these times.  It just seems so right to be naked.  The temperature is perfect, I am in the shade.

Then the guy from whom I am buying the land took a water taxi to my house and asked if I could give him another $200.  What the hell?  Off to town, to the ATM and gave him some cash.  Dinner at the Riptide.  Well, I've given up on the girl I desire most so what the hell, let's see if I can shake up a little action.  Two embarrassingly young Chinese girls.  No, inappropriately young.  Younger than the girl my youngest son is dating.  Too young to have any discussions with. Oh, what the hell, just a little eye candy, I wouldn't touch 'em.  "You want to go on a boat ride to Loma Partida on Tuesday?"  Well, they spoke not a word of English.  The guy next to me translated.  He told them, I think, "If you would like to go on a boat ride and hike through some jungle, this guy is giving you a chance.  You will be gone just after dawn and be back at sunset." "Sure, here is my facebook account."  Why did I even ask?  A buxom dutch 25 year old blonde looked at me and said, "Why didn't you ask me?"  "Well, I was sitting next to them. I didn't want to yell across the bar, but you are more than welcome." This little hottie well,  I could spend some time with her.  Then a 27 year old raven haired Wwede said, "Do you have room for more?"  Ahh for you, shit, I'd kick all the rest to shore. "Sure."  Bocas, thanks.

Best burger in Bocas then back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment