Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hospital Visit - Passport.

Went to hospital, saw a doctor in five minutes, got an IV drip, a shot in the ass with penicillin, four prescription drugs and a lecture on not having had this skin infection looked at much earlier. Total cost $30.


Now I need to bring in two people tomorrow to rip this house apart and see if my passport can be found.  I doubt it. I always kept it in a bright orange waterproof passport case.  Then I let my son use the case for his phone.   Now I have a tiny black leather thing that I put god knows where.  I used to have it in my fanny pack at all times but without the protective case I didn't want it destroyed in a heavy rain.  Slick move.   There are only so many places to put stuff in this little 800 square foot house.  The people coming to help think it is a mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment