Thursday, March 17, 2011

Killing Time in Santa Fe

No word yet from CompuShop on the status of my notebook. My emails to them bounce. Carlos Nino has missed his fourth promise to return of my goods. Until I get both of these resolved I cannot move on.

I advised the group from Montana that should one leave a camera unattended in Santa Fe one is likely to be chased down in effort to return same. Maurice left his daypack somewhere last night, but didn't recall where. As I was sitting in the internet cafe, he had been tracked to his hostel and subsequently to the internet cafe and his possessions returned.

On an unrelated note I have posted on Linkedin that I wish to donate my Aerospace ERP software to the open source community. It should be interesting to see where this goes.

Now to go hang out in a hammock and read Jefferson Davis' "The Rise and Fall of the Confederacy" punctuated by several small strolls about town. I'm bored and I am ready to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment