Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just another day in Sante Fe

Don't fret. I've got copious notes and when things slow down I'll catch up. Having a great time in Sante Fe. Dinner and cards last night with the former governor, a guy from Grosse Pointe class of '74, a Cambodian woman, a guy from Holland, a school administrator from England on his way to Japan to teach them how to teach, three japanese girls ready to hike to Rio Louis, good luck with that; I am the only non indian in this city to have made the hike. It is a grueling affair. Told them who to look up in Rio Loius and if the make it to the coast gave them some contacts there. I'm on my way up the mountain. The governor asked me to drop by, maybe we can get those three girls after they realize what they got themselves into. Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment