Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bananas Country Computer Repair

I copped a ride with Marnix to Santiago, walked down Avenida Central inquired as to where I could get my Sony Viao repaired, was directed to Compushop. They said they had a broken Viao in the back from which they may be able to use the keyboard. He will call in two days to tell me what it will cost. If it just needs to be washed with solvent it will be done then.

He wanted the password to check if it was working. I am not giving my password to anyone, everything is encrypted for a reason. I booted it of the cdrom and showed him that the computer and disk drive worked by plugging in a USB keyboard.

Went nextdoor to the internet cafe, same chain as the one in Sante Fe. The connection is unbearably slow. I think I will pop out of here and try another place.

No comments:

Post a Comment