Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thank You

The big Belgian kid I had to take down last night just bought me a beer and dinner. I figured he was here to kick my ass, last night while he was about to brain somebody with a bar stool I came up behind him and put him in a choke hold; within ten seconds he was unconscious.

"I hope you will listen to me, that hot piece of ass is gonna be the death of you, you were about to kill someone last night before I put you down, she is way more trouble than she is worth. I saved the life of the guy you were about to kill with the bar stool and you are not in jail, so shut
the fuck up and listen to me. That women is crazy, beyond disturbed, she is nothing but trouble. I don´t care if she makes you scream in four languages when you come, she is nothing but trouble. No piece of ass is worth it. You are welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment