Sunday, June 27, 2010

Do you have a helmet?

The kids at my hostel, three guys fresh out of the Israeli army asked me to go clubbing with them last night. I declined telling them that they were not equipped. They had no idea what that meant. I asked one that I know had biked from down to Coroica, "Did you ride the ´Road of Death´ naked on a bike without brakes?" He had no idea what I was trying to tell them. The blue eyed red haired freckled Israeli woman who was not allowed to have physical contact with men looked at me in a most inquiring manner. Eight hours later, at seven in the morning, after I had introduced them to immoderate consumption of Tequila, having watched me break up two bar fights, one by jumping on six foot four inch Belgian and putting him in choke hold, dropping him unconscious to the floor, and another by grabbing a guys middle finger and bending it back until he became my bitch, which took about one second, they understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment