Thursday, March 11, 2010

Momma got a big old butt

I was walking down the street with Anat, a lovely Israeli woman I met in San Blas and came upon a nicely dressed woman with a large, to my tastes, butt. Panamanian men like this and you can see it in their grins as these women walk by. A man in a suit looked at the ass and gave a very exaggerated leer and smiled back at me. Then he feigned cupping the woman's ass. Anta and I looked at each other with a "WTF?" expression. Just as I was about 30" away from the woman he grabbed her ass and jumped back to the curb, The woman whirled around and smacked me with a roll of paper. A confrontation ensued, we pointed to the real culprit. He denied and said "I am a doctor" and pointed to the case he was was carrying as if that was proof. I said "You are a lying sorry assed piece of shit. That dented aluminum box is not even a brief case. Apologize to this lady." The woman still scowled at me. "I'm sorry ma'am I didn't do that and besides I'm with her. But in any event I am leaving." Then a crowd of onlookers said "You're on Candid Camera."

No comments:

Post a Comment