Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Left Hand

I get sensations of twitches in my left with no movement. Hopefully this is part of the healing process.

I think that I was wearing a big watch and reaching down in a bad form with the notbook on my bed and damaged my carpal nerves. This is what I told them when I went in. They applied electrodes all over my arms and found some nerve damage that may or may not be permanent but I am getting a little more strength and movement every day.

So now I sit at La Jungla in Panama City. The breeze flows strongly, lifting the curtains several feet from vertical at the base. Those that haven't left for the day are group cooking, using computers, and ipod touches mostly on Facebook or lying in a hammock reading a book. It is a quiet very civil place until late evening when the drinking starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment