Friday, August 24, 2012

Gotta Have Connections

The problem with the starter on my boat was a bad connection inside the Perko switch, which is used to switch between batteries.  I really don't need a second battery as the engine is small enough that it is readily pull started.   The switch was yanked and the motor hard wired to the battery.

Victor wouldn't take back the part he sold me that I didn't need.  He and Frank pointed fingers at each other.  Frank told me that I bought it from Victor so I needed to deal with him. Victor told me that Frank was

Now I still need to get battery cables and replace the ones I have as they are oxidizing.  Salt water plays hell with copper.

A couple of minutes at Pananama Cable and wireless and I got a SIM for $1.98 with my old phone number back.

Another quiet day.  I need more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment