Monday, October 17, 2011

The plan was to do nothing. Poor execution.

My cell phone died in the rain Saturday, need to replace and see how many of the 50 local phone numbers I've lost.  The GPS on the boat is out.  Need another bilge pump.  Need to secure first pump. Get wax electrical sealer, redo the patch panel on the boat. The gas tank on my secondary boat needs to be replaced, a big aluminum tank affixed in the hull.  The gas gauge on the boat is out.    Need a boat house.

Well at least my refrigerator maintenance got it back in place.  Need to get the other refrigerator from Sheppard Island.

Bought a BCD, now I need to buy some weights and an octopus.

Clyde has a huge amount of plants for me to plant,   Oh yeah need a sump pump for the boat, some romex, better rewire the dock bodega.   Still need to put a ceiling in the upper bodega.  Lights on the dock.  Apply for title and a water concession.  Ceiling fan is out.  Change internet service over to Claro, oh yeah, gotta pay my Panama Cable and Wireless bill.

Tow a boat from Colon to my house.

My software project is getting behind schedule.   The power supply for the security system is in?  Got to help a friend by installing his system and connecting to the internet.  Oh yeah and buy one for me.  Better recharge the battery on my  backup boat, will it start?   Need jumper cables or a charger.

The composting toilet needs to be turned and feed wood chips.  Need more wood chips.  Oh yeah and the work desk and run electricity out to the deck.   Machete clear the property border.

Oil the floors, sand the exterior walls and revarnish.  Power wash and seal the stairs.   Check on a friend who needs a house sitter.

Shop for food an house supplies. Take dog to vet for shots.  Get Hayu neutered.

What the hell ever happened to my hang out and do little more than scuba dive, snorkel and fish plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment