Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's only 10:30

Hayu jumped off the boat back onto the dock, apparently he didn't want to go to town. No coffee at Casa Verde.

Approaching I saw the women I wanted to take out to Split Hill leaving before I had time to dock. Ahh well, there's always another day.

Sitting on the Dock


I sent an email:
After crashing the boat into the dock and my boat on the fifth attempt Captain XXXX got the XXXXXXX boat into the slip, banging the outboard against the dock. Then he tried to lash the boat firmly with the outboard touching the dock so the waves wouldn't let it crash.

Maybe a big metal pan should be installed under the slip to make it easier to collect the pieces when he is done.

This is bugging me

YYYYYY to XXXXXXXX
show details 10:04 AM (36 minutes ago)
What are those little white grains in all the kitchen drawers?

I wash them out and I have many tablespoons full per drawer the next day.

XXXXXXXX to YYYYYY
I have no idea what you are talking about. Did not see them or look for them. Might be the little wood eating bugs. Not termites but something else. Arrivo should take care of them. Or maybe Geoffrey is really an international Cocaine smuggler and there is coke hidden in the cabinets?

YYYYY to XXXXXXXXWho is Arrivo? How do I get hold of him? How do I get hold of the Indian? He came, but I sent him away, didn't know he was the guy, just thought he was some random dude casing the place.

XXXXXXXX to YYYYYY
Arrivo....is a chemical you mix yourself. Buy it at any hardware store.
Try Arrivo but don't drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment