Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cluster F**k

I was supposed to close on my house on Friday but my real estate agent and attorney decided that I should make payments to them due by the seller but couldn't come up with a number by the end of the day. The closing papers were in Panama City and were supposed to have been sent to Bocas, but never made it.

Hola Jim. I sent my assistant on friday to send the original documents to aeropelas but instead of taking it to the airport, he drop it off at the aeroperlas offices at Crown Plaza Hotel since it is located in the city closer to were he was. Unfortunately the aeroperlas driver or Messenger that was supposed to take this package to the airport missed our envelope and the Crown plaza offices are closed today. The package was supposed to arrive yesterday (Sat) in Bocas. I just called their offices and they said that they would arrive tomorrow afternoon ...sorry to bother you on a Sunday

It is banana's country.

1 comment:

  1. A local says:

    the Aeroperlas case is bullshit...

    I know how Aeroperlas works...

    meaning that documents sent to that office in that hotel will be taken to Aeroperlas at the Albrook Airport later in the day and will be despatched the next morning to its destination....

    they need to get the banana off their ass!!!!

    ReplyDelete