Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trouble?

We kept running into the same two girls. One was kind of cute, with full breasts and tight hind quarters but a bit of a roll over the gut. The other was of an unpleasant countenance hair from a Steven King novel and smelled of cigarettes. Rodney had something for the cute one. I figured it was $20 and I had little use for the other. Around 11:00 last night a band played down the street. On my seventh sojourn I was waved over and informed that my friend was inside. Sure enough there was Rodney holding court. The undesirable girl kept putting her had under my clothing and trying to shove her ashtray flavored tongue into my mouth.

Rodney has a way with women. One night he had his iphone stolen from his pants while he was engaged in unknown activities. The next night, while availing himself of a $10 service in an alley in Panama he had $10 extracted from his shorts which were down around his ankles. He was sure that this girl had succumbed to his charms. I was sure she wanted $20. After many sets he had to settle his bar tab, but he had kept no accounting and had no idea what the cost of drinks were. Even with all the cash I had on me he had to go back to the room to get more. The bartender was willing to take USD at 1,600 pesos per, a really bad exchange rate. The girls wanted to come back to the room but I figured all of my possessions would be gone upon awakening and nixed that idea.

When it was time to part company the toad wanted $20 for cab fare. That would get her from here to another state. I told Rodney he had yet another personal problem to solve and went back to the hotel. I wonder if he is really going to see his true love at 11 when he recovers from his stupor.

I have some laundry to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment