Friday, October 29, 2010

Cute Dog

A young blonde was walking an adorable seven or eight week old Labrador puppy down the street.
"You have the cutest dog on this whole island." I started to bend over and scratch the little puppy behind the ears when a scroungy mutt bounded out of the open air restaurant and jumped on the dog, biting on its neck. I gave the dog a healthy kick and it ran back to the restaurant with its tail between its legs. The cutie said, "thank you". "Sure, anytime, I'd be glad to do it."

I walked into the restaurant and confronted the owner, "you need to keep that dog under control." They looked at me and smiled. "Do you want to be next?" "Its just protective." "No, that is a public street, I was being protective, your fucking mutt here was being aggressive." "He was a street dog." "That attitude is why the dog is the hellion that he is, you people don't know shit about dogs."

Kind of a strong confrontation with the owners of the place in which one is staying, but, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment