Saturday, October 30, 2010

Advanced Diver

With my drift dive I completed five adventure dives including my mandatory dives. I passed the knowledge review and now can get an Advanced Diver Certification. With this comes a card which is used at dive centers when one wishes to do deep diving. The most difficult part of this process seems to be getting my card. First of all, my forms require a home address but I am homeless. I am going to see if I can get it sent to a place I expect to be in a about a month. Processing takes two to six weeks. So I need to pick a place I will be six weeks from now that is really long range for me.

I'll try to get back and describe the various dives, it was a lot of fun. I have to go now and get ready for my night dive. I should have plenty of time tonight to blog as I watch the Halloween mayhem.

Jim and Pat Anderson, will be coming to Roatan on November 6. That is awesome, I was thinking I was going to have to hump my way down to Costa Rica, blowing through Nicaragua to catch them. Jim Anderson recruited me to RepublicBank Dallas in 1980 and is the man responsible for inflicting me on the State of Texas. Jim is now a great grandfather. Whew! We have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment