Monday, November 30, 2009

Roberto

Conflict in the street..

Roberto rode by on his bike. He was still displeased with the fact that I told two Canadians on Thanksgiving to keep their hands on their wallets while talking with Roberto.

Yeah, right in front of Roberto. I'm a pretty straight up guy.

Roberto: Fuck you Jim.

Roberto thou art..

"A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave; a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable, finical rouge; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition."

I'm sure he is not a student of Shakespeare but he understood that I had nothing but contempt for him.

Then I went to lunch. On the way back he waved the finger at me while holding a beer and riding his bike. I took three quick steps to his side of the street and he smashed into the back of a gasoline truck while trying to avoid me.

1 comment:

  1. Roberto moved to or was persuaded to go to Bastimentos, I do not see his by the road office anymore...

    ReplyDelete