Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Religious

response to Facebook friend request

Between Niece's Facebook Friend and You
me November 26 at 12:28pm
Do I know you?
Niece's Facebook Friend November 26 at 1:11pm
opps sorry focused on the last name. mixed up on the first.
me November 26 at 1:14pm
no problem, I've friended you. Defriend if you want, I will take no offense. I'm Kat's crazy uncle.
Niece's Facebook Friend November 26 at 1:16pm
i was mixed up, thought at first you were kats dad chuck.
me November 26 at 1:25pm
It is a far better thing that you know me not.
When I read:

May those that love us love us, And for those that don't love us,
May god turn their hearts,
And if he can't turn their hearts May he turn their ankles.
So we will know them by their limping
.

it sent shivers down my spine. I am a very tolerant person. People can have crazy beliefs, but if you pray for my death or mutilation, then you are sociopathic and I don't hang with sociopaths.
Niece's Facebook Friend November 26 at 1:31pm
Fair enough, its just part of being Irish.
Niece's Facebook Friend November 26 at 1:32pm
Not so much mutilation as a spranged ankle though.
Niece's Facebook Friend November 26 at 1:33pm
Sprained

2 comments: