Friday, July 31, 2009

Off to the world championship surfboard contest.

I booked a reservation for a car through travelocity. The car company did not pick me up at the airport last night and they don’t answer their phone this morning. I am on the skype phone with Travelocity. Every now and then the audio gets interrupted with the unmistakable sound of a circular saw cutting wood, very strange.

Nice phone call. Travelocity said the company does not answer their phone and they asked if I could hang around here for 5 or 6 hours while they try to contact the car company. No, not really, thank you. So I have ebooked through another company for about twice the rate I had reserved. Travelocity said their price guarantee does not apply if I rent from a different company. As it is impossible to get the car I reserved I assert that the travelocity price guarantee is worthless.

Why don’t you don’t you drop them a line travelocity@travelocity.comand reference this blog and trip id 4921 0582 9653 and tell them how valuable their service is.

Does anybody know how to get a teenager out of bed?

We made it Puntarenas, tomorrow we go to Jaco to catch a day of the world surfboarding championship.


Todays route

Well we ended up going to Puntarenas via

View Larger Map

We are hoping to catch the world Surfboarding event in Jaco tomorrow.

http://www.1costaricalink.com/eng/surf/costaricasurfing.htm

http://costarica.es.craigslist.org/trv/1285233140.html

No comments:

Post a Comment