Thursday, August 19, 2010

Heading out.

This is really too much of a pain in the ass to continue.

Only one person who reads this regularly doesn't already have a facebook account. The rest of the hits are random peckerheads who found references on google.

That having been said.

I woke up and showered. I came downstairs ate breakfast and plotted the utter destruction of my nemesis, coded for a while, took a shower, headed out for a 2 hour amble through town. Came back and showered.

Headed to the attorney figuring out how my assets could be buried so deep God himself couldn't find them, came home and showered.

Went to the fish market, bought a bunch of fish and cooked 8 pounds of fish. The smell of sauteed fresh fish is far more stimulating to women than any cologne. than the smell of my shirt after a quick two hour walk. That cost me about 5 bucks in supplies, but I only provided the fish..

My Facebook post on this was:

Recipe for Success
Go the the fish market. Look at all the damn fresh fish, pick up some snapper, some cordiva, some curry, a couple of pounds of lime, some seafood spices, in little plastic bags. Go hog wild. Bring back 8 pounds of fresh fish with the sid...es for $5. Wonder why the 19 year super hot black chick is flirting with you. Assume the worst and just tell her you don't pay for it. Go back to the hostel and cook up a whole bunch of shit and just tell people you are practicing because you need to practice. People falling all over themselves to get to the samples. Some just made it dinner. Six girls in the kitchen asking if they can help. Damn, that was a lot of fun. And.. I didn't have to do the dishes.


Showered.

What the hell I drink 5 to 6 8 oz glasses of water and hour and I don't piss. Why do you think I need to shower so often? This humidity is a bit over the top.

Can we call this a blog entry?

Sorry, I know I owe your for the last month, but, my audience calls to me, 200 people on the lowest level of Luna's Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment