Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pixvia to Bocas

Thought I'd visit southeastern Chiriqui. Actually I was just following up on a promise to visit a couple that I met in Volcan. I'm really glad I came. Bocas can wait a couple of days.

I'm in Las Lajas, Chiriqui, two thirds of the way from Santiago to David on my way out of Pixvie, Veraguas which has been aptly defined as "a populated place on the Pacific side of Panama."

Three days in Pixvie will require 8,000 words to come close to describing. I'll have to wait until I get back to Bocas to articulate a reasonable approximation of the experience.

Rudy, my current host, has convinced me to stay here another day.

I now have the cooling of an electric fan, awesome. This town has electricity, paved roads and even internet. I am so spoiled.

1 comment: