Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wrong guy

he: Can I tell you something interesting about the bible?
me: Patrick, you chose the wrong guy I know it better than you ever will and I know it is bullshit,
Patrick: How do know my name?
me: I'm the son of Satan. No, really you are the only son of that woman standing across the street and you are Irish.
Patrick: How do you know that?
me: I am Satan. I lied but the devil does shit like that. You are kidding, right? It's obvious she dotes on you her eyes don't waver, should I believe this god fearing woman left a sibling to fend for himself? She is a kind and gentle person. Her stature says that. And look at you. Could you be more Irish? Where are you from Wisconsin or Minnesota? You got here yesterday right? BMT or Taxi 25?

By this time the kid was freaked. Just observations and deductions.

I could tell by the clothes they did not fly in and there are only two water taxis to the main land so, how could I be wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment