Friday, December 11, 2009

They came in through the kitchen window

I woke up, took a shower and decided that I'd go out for a cuppa joe. After a month of living in Panama I feel no need to change my attire daily. I wear the same pair of underwear every day. Wicking polyester with spandex; compression shorts. I wash them in the bathroom sink and wring them out in a towel and they are good to go in the morning.

A quick pat on my now not so firm right ass cheek. AaaahShit, where is the wallet? Sometimes I pull it out at night to look up a hint for a web site password or to buy things on-line. After dinner at Kun Ha's, with Walter and Stephen I surfed the web a little, replied to some emails and I went to bed, that was what, maybe 11?

Not on the desk, not on the kitchen counter. Where is my notebook computer? I was using it right here on the kitchen table last night. Yup here is the cat5 cable. Oh shit. The camera, the other notebook. Fuck somebody took my wallet out of my pants that were on the foot of the bed while I slept there. Front door is locked, worthless barrel bolt in place.

The window in the kitchen is not latched. The moulding is missing. Mutha Fuka stripped the mullion and popped the latch, then stole me computers and camera. Left lots of valuable stuff, but came into the room in which I was sleeping and took my wallet. Ballsy bastard

No comments:

Post a Comment