Saturday, September 28, 2013

Slow Week

Not much, you?

I didn't do shit all week.


Yesterday

Yesterday, I woke up, had a coffee and checked my stocks.  WTF? Lumber Liquidators has been yielding me an effective annual yield of over 100% and now this.  The stock was only down a bit more than 5% at the end of the day and I think it will fully recover. Fortunately, this time my trailing loss % sell order was not executed as it had been cancelled by trading company as a result of a corporate action.  I wish they wouldn't do that, but this time I came out ok else I would have been down more money than I live on for a year.

This morning I got online and ordered things I would need for my forthcoming trip.  Hopefully I have some good fitting, high quality, lightweight, durable hiking boots coming soon. Other supplies were ordered and I have more to go.

My bank card has been sent from Texas to Florida where it should be on its way to me.

Time to get out and do some things.  I bought a kayak a while ago and hadn't used it yet, so I took it across the bay and walked across Bastimentos to Red Frog Beach.  

One cutie with whom I spent a week was over there, came over and gave me a big hug.  I didn't see her again and asked for her whereabouts.  She was staying on somebody's boat.  As they say in Bocas "She is not your girlfriend, it's just your turn."

Somebody came up to me, told me his boat had been stolen last week and then asked if I would be willing to rent my house out long term. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yowzah! They are currently paying $450 for a house much smaller than mine, farther from town and without a refrigerator or water.  Not quite sure how that all works out for them.

Feeling pretty good about things. My health is fine and shit is coming together.  My goal is to be out of here by November.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment