Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fail


The gas dock was closed by the time I got my ailing motor evaluated but not repaired last night. – Fail.

My phone, which is not supposed to burn minutes while I am on the internet as I have an internet plan consumed all of my minutes so I couldn't make a phone call. - Fail

Not enough gas to get to town. - Fail

The people I was to meet to resume the efforts to pull a Chinese Junk off a sandbar were running late. - Fail

The gas station and the gas dock are both out of gas. - Fail

While waiting for the crew to find a source of gas the nasty gash in my left hand, sliced to the bone, popped open between the excessive spaces between the stitches. - Fail

I stopped to get breakfast, an omelette with holahandra, but they were out, no potatoes – Fail.

I kept walking. I'll have a burger with mustard. Out of mustard? - Fail

I volunteered to go all the way across the street to buy more. That shamed the proprietor into going. The store was out of mustard. - Fail

My departing boat left while I was in the hospital. - Fail

We spent the day attaching 143 ninety pound lift bags, securing chains around skegs. The boat weighs 40 tons, draws 8 feet and is in 3 to 4 feet of water. This effort is bound to – Fail

The fact that I have not kept my faithful readers of some very interesting activity - Fail

No comments:

Post a Comment